Because roof restoration is an affordable and less invasive procedure compared to a roof replacement, it has been a more commonly used process than ever before. Notably, the one and only difference between roof restoration and replacement is that in roof restoration, the roofing material is kept intact; some of the roofing issues are addressed, and the roofing material is left untouched. The main purpose of a roof restoration is to prolong the existing roof’s life through an inexpensive approach. On the other hand, in roof replacement, the entire roof construction is replaced.
The process of restoring the roof happens in the following steps:
- First, the procedure begins with thorough inspection for damages and leaks.
- Once the damages are completely cleared, the roof is cleaned well.
- Next, a ridge capping process takes place.
- In the end, protective coating layers are applied to the roof to keep it clean and safe from future damages.
This sequence of steps gives your roof a brand new look, with sustained shelf life. Here are some benefits of roof restoration:
- Restoring your roof will help you in preventing damages and leaky ceilings.
- Believe it or not, restoring your roof improves the energy efficiency of your home.
- The protective coating used in the restoration process prolongs the roof’s life by a significant margin.
- This procedure is a minimalistic approach of giving your home an aesthetic appearance!
Contact our Belleville Roofers Today!
As mentioned in the previous section, restoring your roof has several benefits. However, to make use of all benefits, you must ensure that you hire the services provided by our expert Belleville roofer. When it comes to proficient roofing Belleville IL homeowners need, there is no one else who completes the job better than we do. As our team of skilled individuals have serviced many roofs over the time of many years, they not only know exactly what they are looking at, but are also fully prepared, when our experts come to restore your roof! Because you can trust any of our private contractors as your desired Belleville roofer , you can simply sit back and relax as we adequately complete the job for you.
Typically, a restoration takes approximately three to four days to finish, but that, however, depends on what kind of work must be carried out. If the amount of repair required is immense, we may need to add some more days. After all, we believe in delivering the best services in town. To begin the process, we will complete a thorough inspection. During a roof inspection, you will have to be at home, as this will facilitate a discussion between you and us about what measures must be taken for your roof and its restoration. Once the restoration process begins, we leave it up to you to decide if you want to stay home or not. Some of our previous clients have taken off for a mini-vacation during the procedure, which shows our future clients that we are trustworthy! Once you sign the contract with Roofing Belleville IL for restoration, you shall be entitled to a dedicated and customized roofing service. We will take care of all your roofing needs.